me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Updated Measurements

Chin/Head: 24.5
Chest: 39.0
Upper Left Arm: 14.0
Lower left Arm: 10.0
Upper RightArm: 15.0
Lower Right Arm: 11.0
Bust: 44.0
Waist: 38.5
Torso (right below belly butto): 47
Hips (right above butt, below "tire"): 45.0
Butt: 45.0
Upper Left Thigh: 28.5
Mid Left Thigh:24.0
Above Left Knee: 18.5
Left Calf: 16.0
Upper Right Thigh: 28.5
Mid Right Thigh: 24.5
Above Right Knee: 18.5
Right Calf:15.5
Total: 507
Difference (since week 2): 0 inches





so even though i've lost weight, i basically haven't lost any inches. the definite difference? I was doing these band-strength training exercises four times a week. definitely going to start doing that again!






4 comments:

  1. congrats on being in onederland...that is awesome.
    as for measurements...sometimes, the first time we measure we want smaller numbers. So the second time you are trying to get accurate numbers and they stay the same....you may want to get taped by someone else. I am glad your acne med is working. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey check our blog out. Get involved in something fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weight loss! It's not easy at all.
    xo
    http://roots-andwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete