me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A list of rewards for when I reach a goal!

I have all these little things I want to do, but I don't have money for. Luckily (and unluckily) I have parents that want nothing more for me except lose weight. That's another story in itself, but the good thing about losing weight is I know once I meet certain goals, I'll have certain rewards that I can look forward to as I progress. These aren't things picked out by my parents, it's all my choices, but i know that with every goal i meet they will be supportive & help me (financially) get the rewards. i'm in a hard college and taking 19 hours this semester...they want me to focus on school & getting healthy, since those are the most important things. I'm lucky to have parents that can support me financially I know, but I am on scholarship to school so i'm saving them a tonnnn of money.

190 pounds- Stretch Mark Cream!!
175- Formula 37 - a hair growing kid with vitamins, shampoo & conditioner. my hair doesn't grow, and this is a money back gaurantee!
160- Get my hair colored!!
145- Keratin hair treatment! I had this done once, and omg
130- clothes!!!!
115- Hair extensions!! (my hair doesn't grow very fast, and never has. i've always wanted extensions)

these are subject to change...the first 2 i know will not, but we'll see what happens!!

3 comments:

  1. Those are great rewards. and You sound like a very smart girl. Your parents must be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and the comment you left about your friends and lighting the candles on the lake, it brought tears to my eyes. Are you a writer? Cause I could just picture it, it sounded so beautiful. God is all around us, I don't know how anyone could miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE SEEM LIKE GREAT REWARDS! I MADE A LIST OF THINGS i WOULD DO FOR MYSELF ONCE I LOST WEIGHT AND ITS REALLY NICE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FOR! GOOD LUCK I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT

    ReplyDelete