me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekly Weigh In? & Goals

I know it's been a few days since I've written, I haven't felt very well. After my doctor's appointment, I started taking Metformin and it's been making me feel pretty sick. I barely ate anything this weekend, but I didn't work out either except for friday.

I'm supposed to weigh in today, but I didn't really follow my diet that much this week because I was discouraged from my last weigh in and my medicine made me feel awful. I didn't really binge or go completely off of it, but I didn't eat or work out. I don't want to get discouraged, so i'm starting again today. So far so good.

I was watching some vlogs about weight loss, and was able to see the journey an obese woman made over a 20 week period. She lost 35 pounds, and though it seems really slow, she never gave up and she kept on going. So I need to realize that even if I don't lose a lot, it's still something. It's still coming off.

My goal for this week is to work out 6 times. 6 days of cardio. woo!
Also, to expirament with new recipes!


Mini Tazorac Update:
Today is the first day that I can see my skin improving. All the acne that I did have is now healing, and I can tell. I didn't have any new pimples when I woke up this morning, which means I only have 2 active ones that are still under the skin but look like they may not go any further, which is good. I'm so thankful my face looks like its getting better...hopefully I have more good news to come!

1 comment:

  1. When I started Metformin, it really flattened me too. I haven't been as regular about it as I'd like, especially since it makes my stomach turn to such a large degree. Also note: don't drink while taking Metformin! It will make you even sicker. I know one stops drinking when trying to get pregnant, but I hadn't realized one couldn't have a few beers once in a while. Yeeech. Good luck to you! (My stomach is growling and I know it's bubbly from my morning's dose of Met.)

    ReplyDelete