me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Update for today.

I'm going to try to start writing down how many calories I eat in here, and my excerise/ect

910 calories
no working out
no muscle training

....i felt like throwing up all day from this medicine. i just took my nightime dosage and i feel like i'm going to throw up right now, actually.
i can't possibly work out when i feel like this. it's getting better everyday though, but my dosage is also going to double in the next two weeks. ugh.

1 comment:

  1. What the heck is the medicine supposed to do? Is it for your thyroid? I hope you feel better soon.
    Boy howdy. You sure are trying. I am impressed by your fortitude.

    ReplyDelete