me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Feel Good (Dun nun nun nun, I know that I would now)

So i've sticked with my diet 100% (except I added like a tiny bit of nonfat milk to my coffee, I can't handle it black yet)

And as restricting as the 6 Week Body Makeover is, one thing I like about it is that you're so busy eating every few hours and making sure you're eating all the right things, that you literally don't have time to think about junk food. I mean temptation is always there, but it's so much less. I don't sit there and think about the next piece of cake or taco bell trip i'm going to take. Instead I'm thinking about what options I have to eat at home right now, what veggies I'm about to run out of and need to go pick up, ect.

I worked out today, and can i just say it makes a HUGE difference working right after breakfast (when I eat a carb) instead of working out after my mid-morning snack (where I just eat protein & fruit). I did not feel light headed and exhausted afterwards. And i had to walk a lot faster than I usually do to keep up at my target heart rate. I was walking at 2.8-3.0 to keep up my heart rate, normally i walk around 2.5-2.7. It was strange though, two days ago when I was walking, I kept on going over my target heart rate. I had to walk at like 2.0 (which is super slow...i felt retarded lol) to keep my heartrate where i wanted it. It was so weird!
So it made me think... maybe it's the treadmills? maybe the heartrate detector on them doesn't really work? Maybe it was my adderall that morning? Maybe it was my that I ate carbs before I went?
I don't know, it's probably a mix of all of the above. But it was strange.
I should probably just invest in a heartrate monitor, but between this diet and school, i have no time for a job, and therefore hardly any money =(.


Also- here's a little Tazorac update:
Tonight was my first night using it. For the first week, I'm only using it every other night. But I still thought my face was going to be super dry the next morning, but it wasn't! yay! so far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment