me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mr. Scale, I love you, but you confuse me.

I don't really know how it happened, but however it did i'm excited. Almost 6 pounds in one week, and the day before I had only lost 2 pounds. I did drink a lot of water that day, maybe it was just water weight and it all came out?

Lost like 8 inches too. An inch in my chin, 2 in my chest, an inch in my waist, 2 inches in my "tire" (right below my belly button) and about an inch in my thighs. Plus some more. Really excited about that.

I feel good, and i'm determined to keep going. However with my experience I know that success can sometimes backfire- i know that i've cheated a little bit during this diet, but i still have good results. I've got to keep myself focused and know that even though I cheated and got results, doesn't mean that I can keep doing that. I could have probably lost another 2 pounds if I hadn't of cheated, and had put another day of cardio in there.

Goals for this week:
1. 4 days of cardio
2. eat protein besides chicken atleast once a day
3. expirament with recipes
4. participate in 6WBM forums

By the way, I have some really really terrible stretch marks on my stomach. Whats the best treatment for them?

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Losses are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you so much for the comment, it means so much to me knowing someone out there relates to my situation. Your posts are so inspiring and it makes me want to do better in my diet as well. I am baffled you lost SIX pounds in ONE week. That takes a lot of determination, I'd be lucky to lose that much in a month! Way to go! keep on going and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!! thank you so much for your sweet comment =)

    ReplyDelete