me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Updated Final Ultimate Goal- With Date!

For all of those who don't know, I recently finally decided on my exact ideal weight. It's more than just a goal weight- it's a specific weight that if I could weight ANYTHING, I would way this amount: 114.5 pounds. 

I chose this weight because it is equivalent to Zooey Deschanel's exact BMI, and she has what I consider a perfect body. 
At first, this was just an "ultimate goal" weight, that I didn't have a specific date to match. But now, I do!!

My ultimate goal is to be 114.5 pounds by September 13th, 2010.
Why this date? Because September 13, 2010 is the first day of class for the Fall 2010 semester at Savannah College of Art & Design.
I would be living in a new city, starting fresh, with a new body. There couldn't be a better time.

Good news? It's totally do-able. I went to caloriecount.about.com and used their calorie intake advice calculator to determine how many calories I need to eat between now & then. My max daily calories is 1383.

Very, very excited I came up with a date. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment