me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Excited/Nervous for my weigh in!

I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself. I've stuck much closer to my diet than last week, and i'm eating all of my meals (last week I didn't). I also went to the gym today, and although I still have one more day to complete my 4 days of cardio for the week, I went to the gym at like 5 o'clock (and it's friday) and it was super packed, but i just dealt with it. Yay!

For the first time, I noticed that my arms looks smaller. I'm really excited about this because last week my arms were one of the only places I didn't loose any inches in- and i REALLY need to get them smaller!

I haven't weighed myself all week either. I kind of want to, but I'm afraid to ruin this positivity I have going, and I want to keep it going as long as possible.

Hope everything is going well!

1 comment:

  1. Now Im excited for your weigh in :) Im sure itll go well!

    ReplyDelete