me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Epic Fail & We Have a Problem

So if you haven't noticed, I didn't write yesterday. That was a first. I was being slack.
I didn't even log all of my food until the very end of the day- usually once i eat something, I go and immediately log it on caloriecount.about.com

Today, I continued with the slackness but even more so. I fell asleep watching the food network (bad idea) and woke up to Emeril Lagasse pouring peanutbetter and fudge over some icecream/brownie thing. I mean how am i supposed to bounce back from that? So early this morning, I had already decided that I was going to eat some fucking ice cream or chocolate or something today.

Once I had decided that, my mind got totally carried away. I thought of all the other foods i love/crave all the time. I actually opted for a really chicken breast/cranberry/field greens sandwich, which I only ate half of. But then, I ate a reese's cup (serious weakness) and then went for the foods that I promised myself. I went to taco bell/KFC (they are conjoined where i live) and got an order of nachos, and a kid's kfc meal. I also got a snickers ice cream bar.

I threw it all up. I knew I was going to once I ate it. I hated doing it, and it sucked, but it was the easy way out. And I knew that all that food wasn't even worth it, and made me so sad that I had possibly blown my whole diet for nothing.

I threw it all up, and then like two hours later i got STARVING again. i ate a corn dog. it was gross, but i wanted junk food. i had nothing else in my house so I ate three multigrain eggo waffles with butter and syrup. uhhh....yeah. and i didn't throw those up.

I lost focused today, didn't work out, and I don't really know how I just kind of lost all motivation. I mean not ALL motivation, but most of it. It was like the skinny switch switched from "on" to "off" in my head. Part of this whole process, for me atleast, is to figure out things like this so I can avoid them. But I don't know what really triggered this? I mean did waking up to the food network really throw my whole day off? It sounds drastic, but true.

I'm determined to be 100% focused tomorrow. Also, to wake up a HELL of a lot earlier (I woke up at like 2pm today...wtf? not okay.) I have my weigh in in 3 days, and I've got to go all out 100%!
Tomorrow I'm going to follow my diet exactly, drink all of my water, do cardio and do my calisthentics. which means, I have to get to bed. night!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say, we all have days like this, and the important thing is, just move on and don't lose hope from it. It happened and you'll bounce back. ~hugs~ -Sally

    ReplyDelete