me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Being Fat is Vicious Cycle.

I was shooting for doing cardio today, but I didn't get around to it. I seriously, seriously have an issue with going to the gym in the late afternoon because that's when it gets crowded, and I had some things I had to do earlier today. This is a prime example of the whole "vicious cycle" i've been thinking about recently. You're fat, because you don't work out. But you don't work out, because you're embarassed about being fat! aghh

That is why i have been working out around noon, when almost no one is there. it sucks though, because every now and then a hot young doctor will come jump on the treadmill next to me while i'm walking, probably looking like shit and making funny faces at the TV, and start running at like 6mph like it ain't no thang. makes me feel so fat and blagghh

Okay so I went out last night. I felt like I deserved it- I hadn't gone out in a long time, alcohol is not on my diet and i know it makes me crave junk food. But I only had two beers and a half a shot, and with my 6 pound weight loss, I really wanted to go out.

I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself, because i've only lost 6 pounds- but yesterday I slipped on a skirt that I haven't felt comfortable wearing in a while. I was more confident, definetly. i hung out with my best friend, who is a RAIL by the way (a model, 103 pounds and 5'7. i know.) and said she said i looked thinner.

Today I didn't do that well though. I went to taco bell this morning (same chicken burrito minus the cheese thing), but i didn't get a diet coke with i was proud of myself for because I deff wanted one so bad. I've realized, the morning and late at night are my hardest times. I think it has to do with my adderall wearing off. So i've decided one meal i'm definitely not going to cheat at ALL on no matter what is breakfast. I think it will make a difference.

It's all about recognizing your triggers and downfalls and trying to avoid them. I'm doing my best.

I'm thinking about a way to reward myself next week if I complete all my goals. Maybe buying this stretch mark cream? I have SUPER bad stretch marks on my stomach- looks like I got 5 months pregnant overnight or something.
I'm still not sure. What do you find works best as a reward for you?

xo

3 comments:

  1. Late nights are hard for me too. It's quiet, the kids are asleep, I'm getting bored...so it seems like the perfect time to eat, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!! and also, i'm in college so my friends & i used to junk food late at night when we're up writing papers/studying. I think it's become a habit and so far it's my hardest one to break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're only 19, It's kind of normal to see all this weight gain and stretch marks, most teenage girls go through all those chances, including myself. Motivation is the key of success, and girls should all know the meaning of solidarity so we could all work together and reach our goals. :) xoxo & Good luck!

    Lo.

    ReplyDelete