me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh, Fuck. On Day 14, I ate a a Hardee's Thickburger.

Sorry for the language, but seriously, oh fuck.
I totally blew my diet last night...

I've been trying not to "go out" with my friends, because mostly we just end up at bars (we're in college) and it's not that I have an issue controlling myself, I usually only drink a little, it's just I hate the fact that alcohol is major empty calories. I've been doing pretty well so far.

Last night though, I took my best friend out. Her fiance dumped her out of nowhere yesterday, and I promised her i'd take her out and get her wasted. We did, and I knew that the circumstances were special and I felt okay with getting drunk. I started with a jack & ginger, my fave, and promised myself I'd only have 1. I did. Then I had vodka & sodas (low in calories). Then I bought my friend a huge shot of jack daniels, so I had one too. Thats when I just kind of got drunk and I lost control. It was cold outside, and I really wanted a Woodchuck Amber (a cider beer), and if I hadn't of been drunk, I would have been able to avoid it. But I really didn't have any willpower...and I got 2 of them =(

But that's not even the worst part- my best friend kept on talking about how she wanted a cheeseburger (by the way, she's 101 pounds and 5'7, don't you hate her?) and ever since she was talking about it I couldn't get it out of my head. I used to always go to hardee's after the bar and get a Thickburger, and thats what I did last night. I KNOW if I wasn't drunk I wouldn't of done it.

I ate it all. I wanted to throw up, but i was so drunk and tired that I didn't. I looked up the nutrition value this morning, knowing that it was going to be bad- figuring maybe 500-600 calories. Oh fuck, I was way off.

Nutrition Info For a Thickburger:
910 Calories.
570 of them from Fat.
64 grams of fat.
21 grams of Saturated Fat.
100 mg of cholestrol
53 carbs

ect ect ect. Are you crying? Because I am.
I had NO IDEA I was eating almost 1000 calories. Sometimes I don't even eat 1000 calories a day. I AM SO MAD

So, it's sunday, and I know I always weigh-in on Sunday, but I might change it to Monday- maybe not for good, but atleast for this week. After all my hard work, I feel like I could've completely blown it for the whole week by eating that. I'm going to drink a TON of water today, hopefully to get all of the bloat out, eat correctly, and weigh in tomorrow.

I'm just so upset.

Things I've Learned:
1. Don't ever eat at Hardee's again. EVER. The nutrition info is retarded.
2. Always find out how many calories are in what you're eating if you don't know. And NEVER ASSUME.
3. Don't get drunk to the point where you can't control yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I feel like Im taking away the wrong info...I loved Hardees, especially their salads!

    Plus, youve made it 13 days! Youve done so well! Im so sorry about your friend, that sucks and I cant imagine what she must be going through. Take her to some kickboxing classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, better a burger than a Bob, or a chuck, or a Harry. Bigger mistakes have been made when someone got too drunk to have much control. I am sorry about your friend..gah, dumped out of the blue. It was a good friend maneuver to take her mind off of it and take her out. (insert mom voice) you should eat at least 1200 calories or you could do something as awful as cause your body to go into starvation mode. that means your body shuts off the metabolism and you store any calories you ingest. kind of the opposite of what your hoping for. You can do this, but please please please, be healthy (mom voice off).
    I am glad you commented on my blog and I am glad i found yours. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete