me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I live in the South, but I'm SO COLD!

If you haven't noticed- my blog isn't very personal. I don't have pictures of myself up, my name, or where I live. It's for a bunch of different reasons- but regardless of what they are, I feel it shouldn't matter. The person I am is not where I live, what my name is, or what I look like. I feel like my true self comes out through these blogs, and i'd like to keep everything separate. Also, i don't want anyone I know coming and finding this. It's too personal. Does that make sense? Good. =)

Well there is one thing I will tell you about me that is kind of personal- I live in the South. I live in South Carolina actually, and for the past 5 months or so, i've been dealing with super humid 80+ weather. Today, it's 63 degress, and I just think it's funny how unaccumulated my body was to the cold! I walked outside, and I swore it was like 50 degrees! haha..noo..it was like 65. I felt silly hahaha.

There is a reason I am telling you this- I have a huge room, with huge huge windows and huge french doors (i live in an old historic house) and in an old historic house comes super super bad temperature. It's always hot as hell in the summer and cold as christmas in the winter. My room is missing a lot of weather stripping currently, so last night in my room it was 51 degrees. I was wearing leggings, sweatpants, a long sleeved shirt, a sweatshirt, two pairs of socks, and rolled up into like 8 blankets. I know, 50 degrees isn't freezing, but to a girl that spends her days in 90 degree heat typically, it is! and it's especially not fun your ROOM is 50 degrees, and you're trying to go to sleep...

So...since I was so cold, I didn't end up falling asleep until 5 AM. and it totally whacked-out my day. I've been trying to go to bed by 2 and wake up at 10 AM, which has been working out for me great. Not having the right amount of sleep really throws me off...

SO i woke up today at like 3. I had class at 4. I was sooo exhausted, even though I technically slept a lot.  didn't stick with my 6wbm plan (but i didn't eat really terribly either, i stayed within 1300 calorie range), but i didn't get to excerise, because i had class from 4 to 9 and then this big event right after that i HAD to go to.

I'm focused on getting back on track tomorrow. I haven't done any cardio yet this week, and tomorrow is wednesday which I'm sad about because normally I've already atleast done one day. But I think I'm going to change my weigh-in days to Monday anyway, so atleast I still have 5 days to work out.

I am worried about Saturday... i am leaving really early in the morning to go out of town for a music festival in Georgia. I guess I will wakeup really, really early and go to the gym? i HATE mornings!!

I haven't been doing so great this week, i've still been healthy, but i'm getting off track. I think i just lost a lot of motivation when I only lost 1 pound last week, when i worked SO hard. And also, I'm getting sick of the food... ugh. and also, i've been SO busy with school. i'm in the midst of transfering schools, and its SUCH a pain and just very time consuming.

Does anyone else have any experience with the 6 Week Body Makeover? Any at all?


just checked the clock... its almost 4 AM =( !!!! I need to get to BED so I don't have an "off" day tomorrow, too! aghhh

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand your not wanting to post where you live, what your name is, or any pictures of you. Blogs are very personal sometimes and privacy is not a bad thing! =)

    As for the weather your experiencing down there... I just want to ask you, can I move in with you???? haha.. I live in Connecticut and it has been in the upper 40s all week!! YIKES! =)

    ReplyDelete