me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Depressed, but not Defeated.

I don't even know.  1 pound? srsly?

I feel like I did a lot better this week than last week, minus the drinking and the burger I ate. But I seriously expected atleast a FEW pounds difference, and I'm super sad that the scale didn't reflect that....

For all of you who don't know, I'm following the 6WBM diet. It's pretty much supposed to melt pounds off of you. Which is another reason I'm super shocked.

I followed all of my goals, I excercised 4 times this week, I ate different protien that just chicken, and I expiramented with some recipes. My Body Sculpting Routine even got twice as hard, and I still did each day twice a week, which is 4 times total.

Theories as to why I possibly didn't lose:
1. Aunt flo' is coming back around (I had major terrible cramps today, but I haven't had my period in a while because of PCOS. If I get it, this is a good sign)
2. Built muscle, which weighs more than fat
3. My scale is just trying to piss me off & get back at me for stepping on him all the time
4. alcohol had some weird effect on my body which made me gain anything back that i had lost
5. a hardee's burger is really 18,000 calories, not 910.

yeah...well, its probably a mixture of a few above. we'll see.

Regardless, I feel better, and I lost inches. I know that the alcohol and burger had a major thing to do with it, but I'm determined to keep it as a learning experience and keep moving. From this point out, all salt is cut out of my diet. Sometimes I allow a little here and there, but as of now it's COMPLETELY out.

I'm determined to keep going...and I'm hoping my body will catch up with the way I feel and next week will show a much bigger weight loss. Maybe I should get on Metformin?

Goals for this week:
1. No salt. At all.
2. Cardio 5 times a week.
3. 100 oz of water a day, not just "a lot of water throughout the day".

4 comments:

  1. good luck with the coming week.
    You're one pound closer to your ultimate goal.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment about haters haha. I listened to the Chamillionaire song. Thank you, it really really made my day!!! I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss and I look forward to reading more of your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,
    Just caught your comment
    I have a blog post in September called pushing past everything (it's second from the bottom)....and I have another blog post called something real (for Jack sh*t) installment 2 that deals directly with not ever fitting in and not knowing why. Its in the August blogposts....August 16th, 2009. That's the one where I explain how I came to the conclusion that I just wasn't where i should be and why. It might help. I love personal comments. My blog is about as personal as it comes. Hugs to you. God does have reason and purpose for everything. You don't deserve to be treated badly or to treat yourself badly.

    god bless,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and why would i ever feel sorry for an overcomer? admiration maybe, but not pity.

    ReplyDelete