me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 2- Weigh In & Measurements

Day 1. Measurements!
Chin/Head: 25.5
Chest: 39
Upper Left Arm: 14.0
Lower left Arm: 10.5
Upper RightArm: 15.0
Lower Right Arm: 11.0
Bust: 43.5
Waist: 38.5
Torso (right below belly butto): 47.5
Hips (right above butt, below "tire"): 45.0
Butt:45.0
Upper Left Thigh: 28.0
Mid Left Thigh: 24.0

Above Left Knee: 18.5
Left Calf: 16.0
Upper Right Thigh: 27.5
Mid Right Thigh: 24.5
Above Right Knee: 18.5
Right Calf: 15.5
Total: 507
Difference: 4.75 inches

weight: 199.8 pounds

Difference: 1 pound




Can I just say? Something is wrong with my scale. Everytime I step on it, I get a new number. I'm gonna go get a new one today.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for being so diligent with measuring yourself. I haven’t done that in far too long. And congrats on the inches lost! :-D

    I really liked the rule you included in your last post about eating that hugely caloric burger: “Always find out how many calories are in what you're eating if you don't know. And NEVER ASSUME.” Very wise words indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for your comment! I can't think of anywhere better for a 21st! I do always do too much when I go to the gym but I believe working out harder in a shorter time! But then I feel it's too hard and don't go back for weeks! I hope you have a fab time at Disney world!! Tell mickey I'll see him soon!! Lol
    thanks again for your advice! I can't wait to follow your progress!!x

    ReplyDelete