me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

May I Just Say- WTF

I stepped on the scale. My bad, I know, I shouldn't of done it- but I did anyway.

Mr. Scale says I gained 4 pounds. 4 freaking pounds. 203.8. In like, 3 days? WHAT!?
Okay, I know today is the first day I've worked out this week. But I still have the rest of the week left. I only ate 837 calories today. I drank a ton of water. I don't know. I don't know. I feel hopeless and helpless.

I immediately went downstairs and ate a grilled cheese and chips. I mean honestly, WHAT IS THE POINT?! I am so sad. I am so frusterated.

everyday this week (starting monday) I have eaten between 850-1300 calories. No more, no less. I didn't expect to have lost weight, because I haven't excercised but 1 day and I wasn't following my super specific /strict 6WBM diet 100%, but i was still eating like low calories. I expected to be the same, or maybe a little less, or maybe even a little more because I drank a lot of water today. But 4 pounds?! I mean i didn't drink 4 pounds of water. WHAT IS GOING ON


Thank god im going to the doctor tomorrow. I'm printing out my food logs and bringing them with me, so she can see exactly everything i've eaten and all the work outs i've been doing for the last 2 1/2 weeks.

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment