me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DAY 2- MONDAY OCT. 5TH

Today is my second day. So far, it's going okay. I realized that I MUST take my adderall or else i will majorly crave food and get really hungry. As long as I take adderall, I'm okay.

I've been looking on this 6WBM website/forum for new recipes. I found a breakfast recipe that's called "French toast" and uses just egg whites, nutmeg, sugar & vanilla. I was excited to try it because there were so many good reviews on it! but I didn't like it that much. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't very good. I put a little bit of blueberries in it, which made it better, but it was still like a 5 on a scale from 1-10. It was just "ehh". But I found a recipe for oatmeal pumpkin muffins on there that I am really excited to try.

I always knew that i was gonna cheat a little bit on this diet, mostly because it's crazy strict, but I've been doing well so far. I know the chicken I grilled had a little olive oil & salt on it, i've been using a tiny bit of salad dressing, and some of the beans I had were canned (Didn't realize this until it was too late), and I had like two bites of ice cream yesterday. However, compared to what I normally eat- that's a hugeee change. Slow steps, i guess?

I did the "Body Sculpting" yesterday. Some of the exercises were GREAT and I could really feel what I was doing. But then there are some that I know need work. The seated abdonimal & oblique crunches for example- I watched the video & read the directions a hundred times but i felt like I just wasn't getting it. I don't want to do these incorrectly.

Today I'm going to go to the gym. I really hate the gym. I'm a college student and I live in a college town, and I feel so out of shape and hate seeing other people watch me work out. It REALLY bothers me. I have a stationary bike, well my mom does, but it doesn't work right now. When she gets home we're gonna have to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment