me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm about to give up

I got really upset last night, because i'm pretty sure that even after 7 days of straight hard work, I haven't lost very much weight if any. I'm tempted to throw in the towel. I mean if I'm going to eat like this for 7 days, work out, and do everything else but not lose any weight what's the point in killing myself?! I feel hopeless.
I'm determined to give it atleast one more day.
But it's gonna be hard. Because just the thought of eating another chicken breast makes me wanna die.

No comments:

Post a Comment