me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 3- First Day of Cardio!

So today is my 3rd day. Things have been going pretty well so far. Except...

I swore I wouldn't let myself on the scale until Sunday morning, but I got really curious yesterday. So i stepped on, and I had gained like .7 of a pound...I'm not going to lie, it's really discoraging. Which is exactly why I didn't want to let myself get on the scale.

Maybe it's because I'm not following this diet exactly? I'm following it about 75%. I haven't been eating my last meal just because my days aren't long enough to fit it in and I don't feel right eating a full meal at midnight. Maybe it's because the chicken I've been practically living off of was grilled with olive oil? Maybe its because i haven't been drinking 100 oz of water (more like 70)? Maybe its because i snuck a little salad dressing on some of my stuff?

All of those thoughts are running through my head, but the way I'm eating right now compared to how I have been eating is such a big difference, and the calories are so much lower, that I feel like even if I'm cheating a little bit, in the long run I'm making enough of a difference that I should see a lower number on the scale. I dunno. I'm going to try to put it in the back of my head until Sunday morning. I swear, if things don't look better on Sunday, i'm gonna be pissssseddd.

I had my first cardio workout today. I think the heartrate monitor was wrong on the treadmill but I'm not sure. I really hate working out at the gym because of people always being there, but I went at like noon today and it was pretty dead. Still not totally comfortable, but it was wayyyy better than going at like 5 oclock or something.

I tried to stay between 110-131 (reccommended fat burning for my age, atleast that's why the 6WBM says) and it kept switching up on me. I stayed between 2.5-2.8 the whole time. Last time, it was a lotttt slower. I wonder what this means? Probably means that I need to get a heartrate monitor.


I have school today, and i don't know how I'm going to eat because I bascially have class for 5 hours straight. I'm gonna try to just eat right before I go at 4 which will be my lunch, then maybe I'll bring some strawberries and chicken with me that I can eat really quickly in the car during a break during art class. we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment