me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Friday, October 9, 2009

I Should've Known

Every Thursday I have friends over to watch Project Runway. They always bring beer and some sort of junk food over, and I am proud to say that I didn't eat or drink any of it. Okay I had 1 twizzler. but seriously, just 1.

I did end up staying up way too late last night though, which wasn't good. My friends didn't leave until 2 and I didn't get to sleep until 4ish. Its noon now, and I'm exhausted and groggy. Hopefully my adderall will kick in!

I ran out of chicken/protein to eat, and had to run an errand this morning. I was starving so I ran by Taco Bell. Got a chicken Burrito Surpreme with No Cheese, knowing it was less than 400 calories and besides the sodium, tortilla and the tiny bit of sour creme, it followed my diet. I'm not super upset with my choice honestly, but maybe I will be later.

My legs are kind of sore. All the exercising is starting to kick in! uhoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment