me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 4, Mistakes & Achievements

I've been trying not to go out at all because:
1. I lack so much self confidence that I don't enjoy going out as much and
2. It's not on the plan and
3. I'm trying to be healthy in all aspects
4. Late night drunkeness= late night junk food
But I went out for a little bit tonight, only had ONE drink and a shot. I had a Jack & Ginger (it's my weakness) and a free shot. Not bad, and I felt like I had a long day so I deserved it. Still wish I hadn't drank it though- wasn't worth it.

Came home around 1 and was hungry (ate last at like 9:30, so I was overdue for a meal). Started MAJORLY craving Taco Bell's Nacho Surpreme. Seriously almost got in my car to go get it. It was so overwhelming. But I totally didn't- I beat it.
I'm really proud. I just ate a half of a chicken ceasar pita, a little heavier on the dressing than normal (usually i put like 1/4 of a teaspoon on it, I probably put a full tablespoon... but still way better than taco bell!)
Once I ate it, I felt better. I still wanted (and still want) a Nacho Surpreme, but i don't feel like I have to go out right now and go get one.

So...what could have been sparking these cravings? My guess:
1. Hunger
2. Late night
3. Old alcohol habits

So "late night" is obviously a really hard time for me. You know what I think I'm going to do about that? Go to bed earlier, wake up earlier. Sounds like a plan.

Well that means I have to get to bed. Any tips would be helpful!

OH ps. just made some pumpkin oatmeal muffins that are plan friendly, taste super good but they didn't cook right! deff need to hike up the temp & the cooking time.
I'll fix some better ones tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment