me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tired & Craving

Went to sleep later than I liked last night, and my cravings from the night before for Taco Bell came back. Couldn't stop thinking about it this morning, but I also woke up hungry. I was determined to atleast eat breakfast before I did anything else.

So for breakfast, I ate one of the Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins from the 6 Week Body Makeover Recipe site. I substituted stevia for splenda (it doesn't take much, a little goes a long way) and here is my review:
the taste? was AWESOME. just like eating pumpkin pie. yummm
Actually everything was awesome except for the cooking time. I don't know if it was just me, but the cooking was off. It said 22-24 minutes at 350, but when I took mine out they were not nearly done. I put them in for like 40 minutes, still not done. I thought maybe if i let them sit and rest overnight they would set up properly. They were better this morning (i put mine in the microwave for like 20 seconds which helped also) but they weren't done still. Put them back in the over at 400 for like 10-15 minutes. Definietly a lot better, still a little runny, but the bottom was almost burnt so the temperature was too high at 400 obviously.
I'm thinking 375 degrees at maybe 40-45 minutes would do it maybe. I can't believe my oven is that off from the original recipe? so weird.

So I ate that with some chicken breast, also ate a salad with a tiny bit of dressing because I was extra hungry this morning. Took some adderall, waiting for it to kick in. I swear, if I'm still craving Taco Bell later today, I might just give in. I'm fighting it but I feel like unless I have it it's not gonna go away. Maybe this adderall will help though.

I'm really tired right now. Going on a walk doesn't seem very good right now, but I've still got some time so maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment