me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Taking it easy & PCOS concerns.

I have a feeling that my weight isn't going to be as low as I've hoped it's going to be on Sunday. I hope for the best, but I feel like I can feel the effects my bloodsugar is having on my body. I get headaches, I get tired, now that my blood sugar is so much lower than usual.

I've been looking into PCOS stuff. If I don't loose a good amount of weight sunday morning, I'm going to take Metformin. Insulin resistance makes it really hard to loose weight, and metformin can regulate it. My mom has some left over metformin, so I'll just take hers (already checked with the doctor) for a little while and see how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment