me? well...

Every year since I was born, I've gained 10 pounds. At 19, I reached my highest weight ever- 206.4. I developed PCOS and am struggling and determined to get myself back into shape. This is my daily food log. I'm hoping whoever reads it can learn from it, and teach me something in return. We all need friends and motivation at some point.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad News can just be Motivation...right?

I broke a rule I've been trying to keep again: I stepped on the scale.
Um....I've only lost like .8 pounds so far. what is that? I'm shocked. Even though i haven't been perfect on my diet, it's like night and day. I'm really upset about it, but i'm just going to try to be even more strict about following the diet.
Went to the gym and walked, came home and did the body sculpting, and once i got home i just got really tired. I'm still really tired. I ate something, it helped a little, but I'm not exhausted i'm just tired and have a headache. I really think its low bloodsugar...

If I don't loose a significant amount of weight by sunday, I'm going to consider going on metformin. thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment